Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beach Day!

I can hardly believe it's summer here it's been so chilly. Ben is out of school as of last Wednesday and we decided to take a spur of the moment beach trip. It was pretty cloudy and little drizzly, but when we got down there, the clouds parted and left us with a wonderful 'hole' of blue and sunshine.

We had a really nice time, just he and I. I'm still trying to figure out this camera of mine.

We went to Edmonds Beach which is real close to where we live. There's a Ferry run that takes you from Edmonds to Kingston. The picture above is a return trip from Kingston. I love this area.

I have to add a shot of my pups. Ahhhhh...the life of a dog.

Hope you have a wonderfully creative day today. I challenge you to do one creative thing today!

M

2 comments:

  1. I had to get creative packaging up a certain box of goodies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can't wait to see what you've created! My boy and I are going to be painting bird houses today I think..I think. ;0) Have a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments or just say "Hi!"....