Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm wanting to try some weekly themes for my blog. I thought a great way to start would be Thursday's being Thankful Thursdays. Being thankful for even the silly things can be healing..I think..
Today I'm thankful for:

My family...the people I learn to love and laugh with. I'm thankful for love and laughing. Laughter is good medicine.

Strawberries.....



I love Strawberries. Anything strawberry really. Strawberries remind me of summer coming and warm weather and sunshine, which means hiking and trips to the beach. I'm thankful for all those things. Those things make me really happy to be alive.

hmmmmm....peppermint tea...it's a stomach settler. It's a good thing.

Friends...Have I told ya'll lately, I have some awesome friends?

Being creative...I wish everyone would tap into their creative side. It's like seeking out another part of your soul that stays hidden until you get glue, scissors, fabric, paper, beads etc. in your hands and suddenly that part awakens!

I'm thankful for her...

yeah...don't mind the stink eye..she got shy all of a sudden. This girl..whenever I feel a bit blue she's always there to love on me. She's always happy to see me...even at 2:00am.

and these socks...
They have little sunshines on them...so even though the weather here is dumping buckets..I can still walk around spreading sun shine. Obligatory dog butt in the background.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments or just say "Hi!"....