Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blog win! *apology..;0)*

So sorry, I've been away and have not posted in a long while. Unfortunately, I have some health issues that preoccupy my time in the worst way. I seem to be coming out of it soooo YAY! I'll be posting more crafty projects since the crafty season is upon us! Glitter, ghouls, ghosties,pumpkins and lighted things! I love this time of year!

I also wanted to apologize to the wonderful LimeRiot. I won her blog giveaway and have not thanked her on my blog yet. I want to show you the wonderful things I won!
A wonderful hoopla! I love her crafty goodness and now I have something to start my hoopla wall.



I want to make that scarf.
I don't win anything...ever...so this was such a great surprise from such a neato gal and a really fun blog. Go for a visit! -----> LimeRiot

Anyhoo! I have lots of things planned and hoping to post...I've been working on a mini poppet. I love all things little and this little sprite will be a cutie..me thinks.
I have some beads and bobble findings I'll be doing something with and I'm going to try my hand at felt hooplas using the supplies I received from LimeRiot. And of course...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas crafting....gliiiiitttttter. ;0)
Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! I missed your postings! :) Congrats on your win, I love the hoop! I hope you are feeling better now?
    Berol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling much better..thank you Berol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to send all those goodies up the street to you! I'm thrilled that you like the package!!

    I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments or just say "Hi!"....