Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crafty Goodness..

So! It's been sooo long since I packed up my sewing machine and other crafty goods away in anticipation of new carpet. I think close to a year. Yikes! That's how long it's been since I've crafted. But, now I'm getting involved with swaps again on http://www.craftster.org/ , Craftster, my favorite online crafty site in the world, so out come all my goodies. Ohhh, how wonderful to see them all again.
 I've just finished off a M&M mini tube swap and a Matchbox swap that was a lot of fun and got me crafting again. I've just joined a Poppet swap which I'm so excited to get started on. A Poppet is a small cloth doll that ghilie, a craftster member created and so kindly shared with the rest of us. Here is a the Craftalong Thread if you want to check it out!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205341.0
Went supply shopping today and I'm really excited to get started. I most definately will post my creation for my partner as soon as she receives.
I'm happy to be crafting again. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments or just say "Hi!"....